Tickets to RubyKaigi 2008 go on sale through Lawson Ticket from 10am on Saturday, May 5. RubyKaigi 2008 tickets are sold out. Thank you!
(Overseas attendees: Please contact the Ruby Kaigi 2008 Executive Committee via e-mail for assistance. Applications via e-mail will close on May 25th at 2p.m JST.)
RubyKaigi 2008 will be held over 3 days, from Friday, June 20 until Sunday, June 22. The conference will take place in two different halls within the Tsukuba International Conference Center, each with a different schedule.
- Friday, June 20 - Multi-Purpose Hall only
- Saturday, June 21 - Both Main Hall and Multi-Purpose Hall
- Sunday, June 22 - Both Main Hall and Multi-Purpose Hall
Tickets are ONLY required for the Main Hall. Specifically:
- Tickets are required on Day 1 (Saturday, June 21) and Day 2 (Sunday, June 22) for the main sessions in the Main Hall
- Tickets are not required on Day 0 (Friday, June 20), Day 1 (Saturday, June 21) and Day 2 (Sunday, June 22) for events in the Multi Purpose Hall.
Ticket holders may present their tickets in exchange for RubyKaigi 2008 novelty items at the Main Hall reception from Day 1 (Saturday, June 21) onwards.
Tickets are limited, so please purchase your tickets early! Tickets are sold out. Thank you!
The RubyKaigi 2008 official dinner party to be held on the night of Day 1 will require the purchase of a separate ticket.
- 日本 Ruby 会議 2008 (Ruby Kaigi 2008)
- 35770 (The conference dinner party has a different L-code)
- June 21 (Saturday) 2008 - June 22 (Sunday) 2008
- Tsukuba International Convention Center Mail Hall (つくば国際会議場 大ホール)
- Sales Commence
- May 5 (Saturday) 2008 from 10am
- 5000 yen (incl. tax, 2 day ticket)
- Lawson Ticket
Please direct all enquiries regarding RubyKaigi 2008 to mailto:email@example.com